Skip to content
Example Configuration – Digital Keyboard / Piano
Do you need to manufacture a digital Keyboard or Piano?
Steps involved in developing a digital keyboard or piano:
- Market research – a look at other similar products.
- Client requirements – What functions do you need, and how complex are the functions?
- How many keys do you want to play, and how many polyphony?
- Soundbank requirements – How many sounds will you want? What are the size limitations?
- Ongoing development – during development, we will continue to keep in close contact with the manufacturer with our progress.
What suggestions and solutions can we provide for the manufacturer?
- IC Chip suitability – based on the client requirements, we can choose the best IC chip to use for the application, considering things like size, price and functionality.
- Integration – with our knowledge of selected MCUs, and quality components we can be sure to come up with an integrated solution for your product.
- Pricing – we can figure the most affordable price package for you to keep your production costs low.