Example Configuration – Digital Effects Unit
Do you need to manufacture a digital effects unit?
Steps involved in developing a digital effects unit:
- Market research – a look at other similar products.
- Client requirements – What do you need? What is the complexity of your effects unit?
- Design considerations – We will work with manufacturers to decide the size and materials for the product.
- Ongoing development – during development, we will continue to keep in close contact with the manufacturer with our progress.
What suggestions and solutions can we provide for the manufacturer?
- IC Chip suitability – based on the client requirements, we can choose the best IC chip to use for the application, considering things like size, price and functionality.
- Integration – with our knowledge of selected MCUs, and quality components we can be sure to come up with an integrated solution for your product.
- Pricing – we can figure the most affordable price package for you to keep your production costs low