Skip to content
Example Configuration – Audio Processor
Do you need to manufacture an Audio Processing Unit?
Steps involved in developing a Audio Processing unit:
- Market research – a look at other similar products.
- Client requirements – What functions do you need, and how complex are the functions? What effects do you need?
- Device complexity – how complex would you need the functions to be?
- Ongoing development – during development, we will continue to keep in close contact with the manufacturer with our progress.
What suggestions and solutions can we provide for the manufacturer?
- IC Chip suitability – based on the client requirements, we can choose the best IC chip to use for the application, considering things like size, price and functionality.
- Integration – with our knowledge of selected MCUs, and quality components we can be sure to come up with an integrated solution for your product.
- Pricing – we can figure the most affordable price package for you to keep your production costs low.